Fan blower technology
Köberlein & Seigert also offers special conveyor solutions for restricted spaces as part of its custom feed device range, with ultra-compact feeding devices. Köberlein & Seigert fan blower technology ensures the smooth and efficient transfer of parts even under such complex conditions.
Following sorting and separation, a current of air moves the feed parts through a tube from the feed device to a catching station. The air flow is generated either by a fan or by a compressor. This method requires very little space at the point of feeding, as sorting takes place elsewhere. For the tubing system, Köberlein & Seigert uses durable materials and preformed hoses that are tailored to the shape of the feed part.
Advantages of our product
- Multiple preformed hoses can be connected to the same stepfeeder so that one feed device to be used for multiple systems
- Gentle handling of feed parts
- Suitable for difficult-to-access areas
- Easily covers long distances
- Fan technology uses significantly less energy than compressed air technology